duminică, 1 aprilie 2012

"FOREVER" IS A LIE

Poem by Celestine 
 

And the pink turns into gray 
Whenever I feel like having you.
What is Forever?
My salvation, 
My tribute to a needy, fancy, hope
My statement in front of your judgement.
My greedy eye facing the poor souls.
My illusion inside of a mirror.
Myself  into Yourself.



MY DARK ANGEL IS IN LOVE
with
MY WHITE ONE


It's like ceasing my heartbeat
When I divided the world:
My dark angel is in love today
Its blotchy shoulder waved away my fear.
Do you want me to become white?
He asked.
I shall smile to you, I shall call it joy!
White joy is taking a bow, now
A bondage of my dark side,
In no time.
My dark angel is in love,
With my white one.


MY WHITE ANGEL SURVIVED ME
Forever  - is a lie!
Like every other lie that twinkles inside.
That sky full of kites,
When you pray for a miracle.
The sound of eternity digging my ear...
So, let me breathe the last hope,
From your pocket.
Don't jump!
Not yet.


I might survive this lie,
I might walk on the short bridge of life,
Without threads.
You are my angel, now.
My Forever angel of solitude.
Can I buy you ten minutes
With a cup of tea, 
Full of tingled words
That burst out, blue
Or
A peculiar hat for this promenade.
Is coming back forever?
My flight ticket to never-ending
Is it?
The angel glow is my therapy,
Of truth. 

He will come, I know he will.
Same words like "forever"
Beyond the maze of my heart,
I shall see the plea of love.
He will love me, I know he will.
Like the raindrop over his pocket.
Paramount heaven of my angels.
They snatched my bleak hope,
Foggy eyes of promises searing
This promise land of Forever.


WAITING FOR "FOREVER"
 
 designed by Morph

Warm yellow rays flooding my solarium pocket.
A pocket of a possible dawn,
When you lie to me.
 But I shall wait forever,
Inside the shell snail of my origin.
The one grasping my heart 
For I believe in forever-after 
A terrible chore of dreams,
In need.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu