duminică, 22 aprilie 2012

RESTING INSIDE ME










 









Poem by Celestine 


Behold the tree of my vertical back
My denuded tree full of snakes
Left inside the church:
The church of my soul.
With tongues of fire,
The burden of angry elephants learned to die
They call it Patience:
Like resting inside of me.
 

Caducous  - Stop motion of my  perishable soul

 I am a different way to say NO 
To my alienation!
The whole murkiness 
Drenched my universe of leaves
Into the cup of your hand,
Dancing fingers of love.

designed by Ben Ryan


You told me:
 It's just their suffering looking for the form
The temporal illusion of being.
   Not everything that sees has eyes,
Long periplus of my heart when I desire
The endeavour of not giving,
Myself to this world.

The memory of "what if",
Like red tresses of an empty sun.
Crematory scene of the slumber,
When I die between your open eyes.
The father and the son inside the cell,
With no shelter of the Self,
No rite of redemption,
Just a cursed recall.

 Where shall I grope for,
When the amber soul of my world
Caught the butterflies in my stomach?
You were the last caterpillar, 
Resting inside me! 

 


My happiness is like a leap over self acceptance.
You told me:
Let us flee from those who made this world
A messy creation of bones.
 Crossing the bridge to the land of silence,
You made me pay.




There were a square and a circle,
A big envelope, named Love,
That covers my apprehension for nowhere.
My qualmish slumber of forever
Killing this world inside my ear.
I've glued your hand to my temple,
 So you can hear me!


 Every birth is a mistake, you said.
Like a Samurai word inside you
Seppuku of respectable ideas,
Of how to love me less. 
The way you touch my never ending shore
The next dream I was born into,
The world of the worlds!
 
  How was I?
 Do you see me?
Hazy presence of some Gods
Resting inside my pockets.
Tell me where shall I die
When my bursting heart cries out
For a piece of me?

 If the world stops there, where shall I stop myself?
On what roots should I climb?
What tree grows inside of a lie
Who sees the gap when your slippery hands
Demands the harvesting tears,
Of no more needs?


 I forgot to breathe inside your hand
Like a palindrome of the faith:
One God, 
Two Gods,
Three Gods.
When you get up to their chest
And read it backwards,
Dwelling in the same sky. 


Don't speak!
Don't betray the high words
Occlusive act for a mandatory nowhere!
No roots in time,
No fragrance inside the apple,
Only the temptation to my heavenly caducous:
My tree position into the Universe.


Same wind moving my tear down here
Same question of "Why"
Like the moisture inside my eye
When the last God stared at me.
   The sea gull reached the hidden path
Beyond the plebs with no grave to guard,
For I have learned to rest
Inside me! 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu